What makes our engine stand so different? Everything!
Our Patent Pending MOUNTING system makes it very easy and safe to mount and dismount the engine from the stand. We provide both universal and engine specific mounting plates. Mounting plates are bolted to the engine before mounting to the engine stand. Once the mounting plate is attached to the engine, you just lower it into position on the head of the engine stand, insert the safety bolts, then tighten all the clamping bolts, and you are ready to do your work.
This system was necessary because we wanted to make it easier for the engine builder, technician, fitter or whoever needs to turn their job over to aid with assembly and disassembly. The heavier the job, the better, because now you will really appreciate how easy and safe this engine stand is.
Now the fun part! The ROTATION of the stand is done by either a cordless drill, or an electric motor. You choose your preference. Now when you want to turn the job over, press a button…..too easy. The Engine Stand is available in a number of configurations: Each model is capable of supporting and rotating the load specified. The length of the load (engine, or anything else you need to rotate) is the maximum length allowable at maximum load. If a greater length is required, please contact us to check your specific application. For Engine Stands equipped with wheels, please refer to instructions before moving it while supporting a load.
Light Duty – 450kg/1000lb @ 700mm/27.5″
Medium Duty – 1000kg/2200lb @ 1300mm/51″
Heavy Duty – to be advised
All Engine Stands come standard with the following:
- Mechanics Mate Patent Pending Mounting System
- Mechanics Mate billet support housing
- Heavy duty frame, 900mm/35.5″ center height
- Industrial grade gearbox used for rotation of the engine
- 3 phase electric motor with Mechanics Mate waterproof billet aluminum terminal box complete with motor control, forward/reverse switches and “E” Stop emergency stop isolation switch
- 100mm/4″ cast iron and polyurethane wheels with swivel and brakes on all wheels
- Universal Mounting Plate with 5 adjustable arms
- 5 spacers
- Ratchet ring spanner, used for the mounting system
- Voltage 120V/240V 50/60Hz – specify your requirements
- Cordless drill instead of electric motor
- Gearbox upgrade
- Engine specific mounting plate
- Multi-fit engine mounting plate
- Blank mounting plate, drill your own holes, or mount your own brackets
- No wheels
- Forklift provision
- Extra tall frame 1100mm/43″ center height
- Short frame 800mm/31.5″ center height
- Stainless Steel frame with stainless steel bearing housing
- Spill Tray
- Tool Tray
- Special requests